this is my virtual chumby
usually the screen changes every 15" or so,
virtual chumby seems a bit slower but the screen will change and you can see what i see out of the corner of my eye
(and what has been wasting a bit of my time the past couple of days)
certain of the widgets are interactive, so click on the screen and see if something happens
the drawing programs should work
unfortunately the flickr feeds are generic, not the ones i've picked
yes i stream my contacts :)
it is also an alarm clock, streams internet radio, checks email, reports weather,
well just go to the website and see for yourself
and when the bubble wrap widget comes up, make sure you pop a few
:D

most recent post
back to fotola

8.01.2008


post comment(s) (1)

the widget widset things
i got some too at my new mobile
but nothis as fun as this shape

:DDD

by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:46 AM